Town Hall Hotel & Apartments
Meet The Agents - Nick Raby In Talks With: Conway van Gelder Grant & United Agents
Sometimes as an actor you can feel like you are on the side lines of the industry; perhaps you are not getting the opportunities or the meetings you want or you just don’t know how to use your time/money effectively.
This event is about helping your get back in the drivers’ seat as an actor. Not only will you leave with a plan of action, but you will also have the opportunity to ask questions that you have always wanted to ask.
5:45pm – Registration
6pm-7:30pm: Nicky Raby
Nicky has been an actor for over 25 years, she was an agent for 5 and has written for The Stage, Surviving Actors and is the author of ‘Be ready for your Lucky Break’ She is a qualified life coach and has helped over 700 creatives/freelancers/small businesses/ personal brands to do more of what they love in business and life.
Here’s what Nicky will cover:
– Where are you now… where do you want to be? Creating practical strategies to get you from A-B
– How you can accelerate your acting career without waiting for your agent/casting director… habits/lifestyle/mindset/behaviour/building connections
– How you may be getting in your own way..limiting beliefs, self doubt, not being consistent.
– Getting creative on and offline..there are many routes to success. i.e Nicky’s speaking agent found her on Instagram.
– Practical daily actions you can take to be ready for the next opportunity.
7:30-9pm. Q & A with agents hosted by Nicky Raby. We welcome:
Neil McNulty – Assistant Agent – Neil McNulty – Conway van Gelder Grant
Mildred Yuan – Agent – United Agents
9pm – 10pm – Networking with speakers & other attendees! COMPLIMENTARY WINE, BEER & SOFT DRINKS!